We would be really grateful if you could complete our e-safety survey. Whilst our school strives to empower your children with the knowledge to stay safe, it is important that you have a good awareness of the risks and dangers yourself.
To complete the Parents’ E-safety Survey please click on the link provided.
Cyberbullying is the use of Information Communication Technology (ICT), particularly mobile phones and the Internet to deliberately upset someone else.
1. Tell someone, report on Moodle using the ‘Report it’ tool on the homepage. Click on the REPORT IT! image below.
2. Save evidence and take screenshots.
3. Block the bully (on IM, social networking sites, etc.).
4. Don’t reply or retaliate to things they say or do.
5. Contact your mobile service provider (if bothered by txts, etc).
Download the Moodle Acceptable Use Policy
Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre
For more information on internet safety please visit the CEOP website.
View the Where’s Klaus? video which focuses on e-safety.
Download the Parents’ E-safety Leaflet
Download the Cyberbullying document