Results Day 2018/2019
Year 11 pupils
- Results will be available to collect from school on Thursday 22nd August 2019 between 10.00am – 12.00pm. Please come to the main entrance.
- You will be asked to sign and verify that you have collected your results documents.
- If you would like another person to collect your results on your behalf, the school must be notified in writing before the end of the summer term (Friday 19th July 2019). Write to the Exams Officer or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- No results can be given out by telephone under any circumstances.
- If results are not collected on 22nd August, they will be posted to your home address by 2nd class post the following day.
- There will be members of staff available on the day to offer support and guidance if you are concerned about your results. Staff will be available to offer advice regarding post-16 options.
Year 10 Pupils
- Year 10 pupils can collect their results from school on Thursday 22nd August 2019 between 12.00pm and 1.00pm. If you are unable to collect your results they will be given to you when you return to school in September.
Exam Results 2018-2019
Broadoak School in Partington is delighted to report significant success in this year’s examination results.
The class of 2019 have made excellent progress as evidenced by a suite of superb grades across many subjects including the core subjects. Particular recognition must go to the Mathematicians who have achieved the highest results in the history of the school. 68% achieved a grade 4 or above in Mathematics. There is a national drive to raise standards in all subject areas and Broadoak has shown once more that our pupils can compete at the very highest level.
53% of pupils achieved a grade 4 or above in both English and Mathematics. Even more pleasing is the fact that over a quarter achieved a grade 5 (which is a strong pass equivalent to a grade B) or above in both subjects which is a school record.
Headteacher Lee McConaghie said: ‘Our young people will be rightly delighted by these examination results. Broadoak pupils have once again secured outcomes which will ensure that they progress to the next level and can compete with other pupils both regionally and nationally. Once again, the staff, pupils and parents have worked collaboratively to earn pupils the results that they can be proud of.
In terms of individual success, the highest achiever accumulated 10 GCSEs including a Distinction*, 3 grade 8s (A*/A) including English Language and Literature alongside a further grade 7 and 4 grade 6s.
Chief Executive of the Dean Trust, Tarun Kapur CBE said: ‘Broadoak pupils have once again secured a set of examination results which they can be delighted with. I congratulate all of the pupils on their performance. The entire school community and the wider trust are rightly proud of their achievements.’